Council Publication Scheme
Information available from Ash Parish Council under the Publication Scheme
This guidance gives examples of the kinds of information that Ash Parish Council provides in order to meet its commitments under the Freedom of Information publication scheme.
We would always expect to make information available unless:
- we do not hold the information;
- the information is exempt under one of the FOIA exemptions or Environmental Information Regulations exceptions, or its release is prohibited by another statute;
- the information is readily and publicly available from an external website; such information may have been provided by the public authority or on its behalf. The authority must provide a direct link to that information;
- the information is archived, out of date or otherwise inaccessible; or,
- it would be impractical or resource-intensive to prepare the material for routine release.
Publishing datasets for re-use
Public authorities must publish under their publication scheme any dataset they hold that has been requested, together with any updated versions, unless we are satisfied that it is not appropriate to do so. So far as reasonably practicable, we must publish it in an electronic form that is capable of re-use.
To view the information available and how to obtain the information click Publication Scheme.
Ash Parish Council – Publication Scheme April 2019