Your Fund Surrey
Surrey County Council is giving local communities up to £100m over the next five years to spend on projects that improve their local area.
This is money put aside to empower YOU, Surrey residents.
The fund aims to empower communities by:
- Connecting residents and community groups to build ideas
- Stimulating local engagement and involvement
- Providing the financial backing for community-led projects
- Delivering benefits that match local need
- Build local resilience and sustainability by helping people help themselves
We’re encouraging everybody to get involved and think BIG. We want people to speak to their local County Councillor, neighbours and community groups in their area about coming together to deliver place-changing projects.
The ‘Your Fund’ webpage has been launched and can be accessed here.
Your Fund Surrey can be accessed for:
- Capital, one-off costs – the Fund cannot pay for ongoing running and maintenance costs
- Projects that fit with the aims of Surrey’s Community Vision
Projects that have the support of your local community