Councillor Fiona White – Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Section A: Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
(1) Details of any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain.
(2) Details of any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the Council) made or provided within the previous 12 months in respect of any expenses incurred by me in carrying out duties as a member, or towards my election expenses. This includes any payment or financial benefit from a trade union within the meaning of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.
(3) Details of any contract which is made between me, or my spouse/civil partner (or a body in which I or my spouse/civil partner have a beneficial interest), and the Parish Council;
(a) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and
(b) which has not been fully discharged.
(4) Details of any beneficial interest in land within the Parish council’s area (this will normally include your home address).
|28 Ash Close|
(5) Details of any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land within the Parish Council’s area for a month or longer.
(6) Details of any tenancy where (to my knowledge);
(a) the Parish Council is the landlord; and
(b) the tenant is a body in which I, or my spouse/civil partner, have a beneficial interest.
(7) Details of any beneficial interest in securities of a body where;
(a) that body (to my knowledge) has a place of business or land in the Parish council’s area; and
(i) the total nominal vale of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or
(ii) if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which I, or my spouse/civil partner has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class.
Section B: Non-Pecuniary Interests
(8) Details of membership of organisations to which you have been appointed or nominated by your parish council and in which you hold a position of general control or management.
Councillor : None
(9) Details of membership, or holding a position of general control or management, of any body that :
- exercises functions of a public nature
- is directed to charitable purposes, or
- one of whose principal purposes includes the influence of public opinion or policy (including any political party or trade union)
Elected Member – Guildford Borough Council
Elected Member – Surrey County Council
Trustee – Chips Charity
Member – Liberal Democrats Party
Limnerslease Management Committee
Section C: Gifts and Hospitality
(10) Any person from whom I have received a gift or hospitality, during my term of office as a parish councillor in connection with my official duties as a parish councillor, with an estimated value of between £25 and £50.
Signed:- Fiona White
18th May 2023