Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer


Reporting a Flood

Following the recent severe flooding which resulted in a number of flooded highways, gardens and some properties, it has been advised by Surrey County Council that many residents took to social media to highlight the various issues rather than reporting these through the official channels.

Surrey County Council have advised that many residents go direct to them rather than through the normal enquiry routes.

In order that flooding issues can be reported quickly and efficiently the following methods should be used;


1) If you have an emergency where there is a threat to life or your house is likely to flood you should call 999, or the Environment Agency hotline on 0800 80 70 60.
2) If the highway is flooded you should call the highway emergency number 0300 200 1003.
3) If the sewers are overflowing then you should call the relevant utility company on their emergency number.

1) If the highway is flooded or a drain block then report on this link Report a Flood or block drain.
2) When you have general enquiries about flooding or you have been flooded report to Flooding General Enquiries. NOTE:This number is NOT monitored out of normal business hours.

Dispersal Order – Further Update

Surrey Police have again extended the dispersal order that is in place due to the ongoing anti-social behaviour in the Ash Wharf Area. The order has now been extended to include Shawfield Recreation Ground, Youngs Drive and Willow Park.

For full details of the Surrey Police Dispersal Order together with the area covered please click Dispersal Order Further Extension.

If you are experiencing alarm, harassment or distress associated with groups gathering in the area outlined, please call Surrey Police on 101 and mention to the operator Dispersal Order ICAD P18263598. The extended order is active between 17:00 and 01:00 everyday from 2nd November 2018 until 2nd December 2018.